Daisy Reed Diffuser Oil Refill. Similar in style and identity to the popular women's designer fragrance oil.
Daisy Flower: A fresh floral accord opening with a dash of grapefruit and lemon with green leaf, green violet, green apple, pear and peach leading into a floral heart of rose, pansies, jasmine, lily, violet leaves and freesia on a woody base of sandalwood, cedar wood, vanilla, amber and sweet powdery musks.
Handmade to order. Like all our diffusers, we blend a generous amount of fragrance oil making them some of the strongest fragranced diffusers on the market.
Our fragrances and base oils are all sourced from reputable UK companies.
To use: Simply pour the bottle into an empty diffuser bottle. Add 6-8 reeds and allow the oil to absorb up the reeds. Next, flip the reeds around which will help release a stronger fragrance.
These refills are also suitable for car diffusers and plugins.
Reed Diffuser Oil Refill - Daisy Flower
- Pour the contents into an empty, clean diffuser bottle.
- Add 6-8 new reed sticks and allow the oil to absorb up the reeds.
- After the oil has travelled up the reed sticks, flip the sticks around which will help release a stronger fragrance.
- Ensure you are using new reed sticks. Most reed sticks are single use only since the pores become blocked from the fragrance left behind when the carrier oil has evaporated.
- Ensure you allow the oil to absorb fully up the reed sticks before rotating them around.